Membership Moment: CEO – Corporate Engagement Opportunities
The Corporate Engagement Opportunity (CEO) is a membership and fundraising strategy where clubs invite local businesses to give back to the community not only through financial donations, but also by inviting employees to become members of the club.
Forming this type of partnership had potential for the four mainstays of SIA: membership, fundraising, public awareness and program. It is truly amazing how through collective powers Soroptimists can touch so many lives.
Below please find the additional resources available for clubs to attract new members and funding through the CEO relationship:
- Corporate Engagement Opportunity: A Guide for Clubs to Engage Local Businesses: A complete guide for clubs to administer the CEO.
- Checklist for Information Packet: Items club can use to make a professional presentation to its potential CEO business.
- Sample Introduction Letter: Template letter to invite a business to explore becoming involved with the CEO.
- Corporate Engagement Opportunity Benefits: A listing of perks for businesses which should be customized with any unique benefits individual clubs may offer.
- Soroptimist International of the Americas Frequently Asked Questions: Flyer to present to businesses to become more familiar with Soroptimist.
- Sample Press Release: Template to promote the partnership between the club and local business.
- Sample Agreement: A document that will define the relationship between the club and the CEO business.
- Sample Thank-You Letter: Template for expressing gratitude to the CEO business for its donation and support.